اكاديمية الحب Academy of Love
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اكاديمية الحب Academy of Love

منهج الحب التعليمي الاول على مستوى العالم الذي يدرس الحب وفق مقرر كامل يشمل جميع جوانب الحب يالاضافة لاكبر مكتبة حب عربية أقواال وعبارات حب كتب وأشعار ومؤلفات صور رومانسية ومقاطع صوت وفيديو امسيات شعرية وحوارات ابحاث ودرسات وكل ماهو مفيد وشيق في عالم الحب

الرئيسية قـــــدســــــــــــــــية الحـــــــــــــــــــبحكمة الحبأدب الحـــــــــبقانون الحبأحدث الصورفلسفة الحبسيكولوجية الحباتكيت الحبأهلا بكالتسجيلدخول

قصص قصيرة

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نبع
موقوف

موقوف

قصص قصيرة Empty
عدد المساهمات : 3862
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/05/2009
قصص قصيرة Empty
قصص قصيرة Empty
قصص قصيرة Empty

قصص قصيرة Empty

قصص قصيرة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: قصص قصيرة   قصص قصيرة Emptyالجمعة فبراير 19, 2010 11:53 pm

One evening, Maya was making plans for her birthday. She sat in the living room with her father and instructed him on what to get for her.

"I want a chocolate cake...only a chocolate cake...and white candles on top, please ensure they are white...and five-differently coloured balloons, and of course, Nina's blue dress," she told him gravely.

Her father who was writing all this down, looked up. "Why Nina's blue dress?" he asked.

"Because it is the only one that is the colour of the sky," she answered. "You know daddy, blue is my favourite colour."

"Is it?" replied her father who knew why, overnight, his daughter's preferences in colour had changed. Maya's cousin Nina, had come to spend the weekend at their house. Nina was coming from school, and she was really excited because she had a role in the school play. She had been given a lovely silk blue dress which was to be her dress for the play, just before coming to Maya's house. So, she brought it with her and showed it off to Maya.

When held up against the light, the dress shimmered.

And Maya fell deeply under its spell.

From that minute, she began to tell anyone who would listen, that blue was her favourite colour and that she would wear only a blue dress to her party. Not just any blue dress, though. "One that has all these lights and pleats in front, just like Nina's."

Since her birthday was the following day and since Nina's play happened three days after that, Maya's intentions were clear to everyone, including Nina. Maya wanted to wear the dress for her birthday party.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] She spent the entire day convincing her hapless cousin that they were soul sisters and that what belonged to one, naturally also belonged to the other. So, Maya's dolls and wardrobe of dresses were Nina's, and Nina's blue dress was Maya's. And Nina could not be so selfish as to deny her cousin the brief pleasure of wearing the blue dress for the party, could she?

Poor Nina! Not knowing how to react to her cousin's relentless talk of selflessness, she deeply regretted having brought the dress with her. She could see, in her mind's eye, a resplendent Maya basking under all the attention, at the party. Maya wearing the blue dress that was rightfully hers. How unbearable.

Maya's parents, who knew they would be in for the most spectacular display of tantrums if they stepped in, were in a dilemma. How could they make their daughter see what she was doing was plain bad manners, without giving her a chance to act like a martyr?
The next day, when the birthday girl woke up, she found her parents and Nina already up and wake.Nina got up and handed the blue dress to her. "You can wear this to the party. It's my birthday gift to you," she said smiling to the surprised Maya. "But you have to give it back to me as I have to wear it for the play."

"Wow, thanks so much," beamed Maya, who hadn't imagined that victory would be this easy. She had been getting ready to be all teary-eyed and mope about until, a few minutes before the party, her desperate family members would let her wear the dress.

"Now for our gifts," said her father, and Maya saw that he and mother were holding two tickets. Tickets to the newest children's fun spot in town. Maya had heard so much about it that she was dying to go there.

"But hang on a minute," added her mother as she rushed forward to claim them. "These should belong to Nina. After all, these two are soul-sisters. And if Nina is giving her new dress to her cousin to wear, it's only fair to expect Maya to hand the tickets to Nina."

"Sure, we'll go together," gushed Maya.

"If they are mine, I get to decide who comes with me, don't I?" replied Nina, then turned to Maya's mother. "Aunty will you come with me?"

"What about me?" asked an uneasy Maya who did not like where the conversation was heading.

"Nina will only use these the first time," explained her mother. "After that the tickets are your's."

"What will I do with them once they're used?" wailed Maya. "I can't use the same tickets again, can I?"

"Well, if you demand to be the first one to wear Nina's dress, then she too can demand to be the first one to use these tickets," said father. "The rest is your problem."

That silenced Maya for a while. A little later she returned the dress to her cousin. "Sorry, I was being mean," she said. "You wouldn't have liked it would you, if I had worn your dress first?"

"No, I wouldn't have," Nina told her. "And please take these tickets back. They are your's."

"They are our's," responded Maya. "We're both going. Just think how much we'll have to describe to the kids who come to my party in the evening."

The dining table was loaded with goodies - cake, pastries, pies, halwa, laddoo and yes, her favourite cookies. Nina wanted to eat them all. The 10-year-old stuffed a couple of cookies in her mouth but the cookies tasted a little different. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't gulp them down.

The dream broke at that point.

Nina woke up with a start and found herself chewing on a bed sheet. She was in her dormitory bed and it was pitch dark. A grumbling stomach reminded her of how terribly hungry she was. All because of Mr. Katiyaar, the poker-faced warden of the residential school which had been her home for the last one year.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] He had found Nina talking during dinner time and had punished her by asking her to go hungry to bed. Nothing escaped the eagle-eyed warden.

And now this dream which had made her hungrier. Nina paced up and down her dormitory in desperation. She looked enviously at roommates, peacefully asleep with their stomachs full.

Suddenly Nina remembered a box of cookies sent by her mother, that was lying in her locker. She had been hiding it from her friends for an emergency. Clearly, this was an emergency.

The locker room was at the extreme end of the long corridor, and venturing out in the dark and creepy hallway was nothing short of climbing Mount Everest. Nina took her first trembling step towards the doorway and almost ran back. She remembered a boy from her class bragging about his encounter with a ghost while he was on his way to the toilet at night.

But her stomach egged her on. The same hallway in the morning never looked so eerie, thought Nina. Pale with fright, the girl scout walked on and tried not to think about the ghosts and witches that could lurking around in a corner somewhere.

At last she reached the locker room. Slowly turning the doorknob, Nina stepped into the dark room, let out a sigh of relief and walked towards her locker. So familiar was she with her locker that she could locate it with her eyes shut.

Then a sound almost made her jump with fright. "It's nothing but my imagination," she assured herself. Again something rustled and moved in the room. Someone was there in the room, and Nina trembled with fear. Probably it was that ghost who frequented the corridor. She decided to grab her box of cookies and run back to her room.

Sweating with fear, Nina gripped the locker door and yanked it open. And she got the fright of her life - someone was sitting inside her locker! Even in the dark she could make out a pair of eyes like hers. So the corridor ghost lives in my locker, Nina thought in horror.

She let out a piercing scream. And to her surprise the ghost started yelling back. Hey, ghosts are not supposed to scream but make frightening noises, she thought. Nina's mouth fell open in surprise and there was a silence in the room for a moment. The locker door swung back into its place.

Before she could think of anything, the door burst open and a swarm of students and teachers flooded the room. All the lights were switched on in a minute.
"What's the matter?" growled the warden. He certainly looked displeased at having been woken up from his deep slumber. "There there... is a ghost in my locker," Nina mumbled.

At the mention of the word ghost, half the students stepped back. Only the brave ones remained to witness the historic event.

"There is no such thing as ghost in this world," said Mr. Katiyaar, looking more furious than ever. As everyone waited with bated breath, he took a hesitant step towards the locker and yanked open the door.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] The ghost looked familiar...It was Rajan, Nina's classmate, sitting inside the spacious locker, her box of cookies clutched in his arms!

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mr. Katiyaar shouted, momentarily forgetting the 'no swear word' rule made by him. The boy dropped the box on the floor. He was shaking with fear. "He can't speak, his mouth is full of cookies," said one of the students, helpfully.

Nina suddenly remembered that Rajan, too, had been given the 'no dinner' punishement that evening for reaching the dining hall late.

"I can see that his mouth is full, but eating cookies and walking down the corridor at this hour defies every logic and rule, and as a punishment both Nina and Rajan will stay away from breakfast tomorrow morning," roared said Mr. Katiyaar.

"Hold on for a minute, Mr. Katiyaar." It was Mrs Verma, a teacher. "Do you realise that keeping children hungry for their mistakes leads them to do such things? A day begun without breakfast would make them more desperate. They might try to force some more lockers open, even yours."

She had a better idea. "Why don't we ask Rajan to make everyone's bed for filching the cookies. And Nina can serve food to everyone at the breakfast because she got out of her room at night. That would solve your purpose, would it not," she asked looking at the warden.

To everyone's relief Mr. Katiyaar seemed to understand and moreover, surprised all the students and teachers alike by treating them to a warm glass of milk and the remaining cookies from Nina's box!

There wasn't a happier girl in the hostel who went to sleep, stomach full, that night!

Every time Gina walked down the lane where she lived, some neighbour or the other would remark that 'The Brat' was off to some place.The six-year-old was the only child of her parents and they spoilt her totally. Even when she was a small child, her parents had never refused her anything. And she, in turn, always made sure that she got what she wanted.

One day Gina's mother, Nitya Mehta, suddenly noticed that her daughter was not ready to share anything with her friends - be it a book, a toy or something to eat.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] She discovered something else as well - most children did not like to play with her daughter. They said she bossed them around and made them cry.

Gina's mother realised that it was their fault Gina was behaving like this. For, hadn't they spoilt her by giving her anything and everything she asked for? Would Gina be able to make good friends and learn to share things with them? She would soon know, for Gina was now admitted to Class I, in a proper school.

Everyone in her class admitted that Gina was very intelligent. But she had no friends until Rita joined her class. New to the city and too shy to make any friends, she did not mind being taken under Gina's wing. Though knowing Gina, it was more of bossing around! But at least she had someone to play with.

One day, the teacher scolded Rita for doing her sums without thinking. The little girl cried because the whole class had laughed at her. For, the teacher had patiently explained how to do the sums, but Rita was just not able to understand.

Gina told her mother about Rita crying in class. "Why don't you try to explain to her simply," asked her mother. "She likes you very much and if you teach her, she will understand."

"Mummy, I don't have time to waste. What can I do if she is dumb?" said Gina. "But Rita is your friend and if you don't help her, who will?" scolded her mother. Then she decided to tell Gina the story of an ant and a dove.

"One day an ant fell into a stream and was desperately trying to save herself. A dove sitting on a tree overhanging the water plucked a leaf and let it fall into the stream close to the ant. The ant climbed onto it and floated safely to the bank," went the story.

"A little later, a birdcatcher came and stood under the tree, preparing to throw a net over the unsuspecting dove. The ant knew what he was planning and stung him in the foot. The birdcatcher yelled out in pain and the noise made the dove fly away."

"Did you understand the story, Gina?" asked her mother. "It means that if you do a good turn, you will only get good in return." To this Gina said: "What a silly story, mummy. It is for little children, I have grown big."

Then Gina's mother decided to act tough. "If you do not help her out, I will not let you watch cartoons for a week."

Extremely unhappy, Gina helped Rita. And wonder of wonders, Rita understood, for Gina knew the trick of explaining simply. The teacher was happy that Rita had finally understood the sums and complimented her in front of the class. Rita was thrilled and told everyone what a good friend Gina was. But Gina preferred to forget the incident as something unpleasant she had been forced to do.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] Meanwhile, Rita had been wondering how she could repay her friend. The opportunity came sooner than she thought.

One day, in a fit of anger Gina called one of the younger girls in the school a "stupid idiot" (these words were banned in the school). She also pushed the girl, who fell and bruised her knee.

The matter was reported to the Principal who scolded Gina before the entire school, during the morning assembly. Not only that, the Principal told Gina to stay back for two hours after school and pick up the waste paper from each and every classroom during detention.

Gina was heartbroken. She was a proud girl and could not bear the thought of being humiliated. Right now all she wanted was for the ground to open up and swallow her so that she wouldn't have to show her face to anyone.

After school finished, Gina was left all alone. And then she did what she had been holding back the whole day - she sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

That is how Rita found her best friend - sobbing. She stayed back with Gina and helped her clean the school and remembered the story of the ant and dove.

From that day, Gina and Rita became the best of friends.

Somu loved to read ghost stories. Every time he paid a visit to the library, he got back a teeth-chattering horror tale. It was a signal that he was getting ready to play a scary trick on his friends. He was 10 years old.

His parents had learnt to recognise the signs now. The days on which the slim boy's cocker spaniel eyes shone brighter than ever, and his brown wavy hair seemed to have a movement of their own, they knew that he must have read a ghost tale and was hatching a plot to scare someone.

The problem was that Somu loved reading. And so he did a lot of scaring too. But he was liked for his funny jokes and his helpful nature, so no one really minded. Though a few friends had often thought of making him feel a sense of fear. Fear that was very different from sitting in bed with a whole lot of munchies, bedsheet pulled up to the chin and reading a story for the pleasure of its thrills.

One day Somu's friend Pavan asked him over to his house after school. Somu's mum and dad said he could go - but they told him to come home before dark.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] "Remember, now," said his dad, "you'll have to walk home through the park." (something about the park....)

Promising he'd leave early, Somu set off for his friend's house. He had a great time reading stories and looking at the pictures in some of Pavan's exciting monster books. Time flew by and when Somu looked up he saw it was pitch dark.

"Oh no!" he gasped. "I have to get home"!

Somu began to walk along the path through the park that had fallen eerily silent. How dark it was. Why couldn't the park officials put some lights? And then remembered that most of the park lights had been broken by them during their inter-locality cricket matches. In fact, if a boy succeeded in breaking a park light with a soaring sixer, he was considered a hero! Now it didn't seem a bright idea any more. Especially when the chirping sound of the crickets had become deafening. If someone came up behind him, he wouldn't be able to hear their footsteps.

And then he heard that noise. It came from behind.

It was a human voice.

"Guess what I can do with my long bony finger and my long pointed teeth"?

Somu yelped and started to run, but the pounding footsteps followed him. Finally, out of breath, he stopped and asked in a quavering voice:

"Who's there"?

But all he heard was the voice saying:

Somu started running again. The footsteps followed behind him. Once more he stopped and asked, "Who's there"?

"Guess what I can do with my long bony finger and my long pointed teeth"? Again the same thing. Why couldn't he say something else!

Poor Somu took to his heels again. As usual, when he got a stitch in his stomach he stopped and asked, "Look, who is it?"

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] Somu ran down the path and found himself at his doorstep. But it was locked! And the footsteps were right behind him. With no more strength left in him Somu stood there and asked, "Who's there"?

Somu gulped and gathered his last bit of courage to ask, "Who are you and what can you do with your long bony finger and your long pointed teeth"?

BmBmBmBmBmBmBmBmBmBm...Hahahahahahaahhaha, went the monster.

Somu closed his ears and eyes and sat on his doorstep in fear. Then he opened his left eye a teeny weeny bit. The monster was right before him. He seemed to be wearing black trousers turned up at the end, as was fashionable. As his eyes climbed up the ghost's figure, he got a shock.

It was his father!

"Somu, did I not tell you to come home before dark?" said dad.

"You did, Daddy", sniffed Somu.

Well, I thought I would sneak up on you and give you a scare for a change, just like you do to others after reading one of your horror tales!", said Somu's dad.

Somu looked at his father for a long time. And then they went inside the house making monster noises.

BmBmBmBmBmBmBmBmBmBm...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
نبع
موقوف

موقوف

قصص قصيرة Empty
عدد المساهمات : 3862
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/05/2009
قصص قصيرة Empty
قصص قصيرة Empty
قصص قصيرة Empty

قصص قصيرة Empty

قصص قصيرة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: قصص قصيرة   قصص قصيرة Emptyالجمعة فبراير 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Mouse and His Bug

Once there was a mouse
who lived in a great big house.
The mouse had a pet bug
which lived in his mug.

The mouse wasn't very happy
when his bug jumped into his favourite rug.

The mouse made the bug stay in his mug
and forbade it to go near the rug.
The bug just wouldn't listen
and jumped onto the rug

This time, the mouse was furious
and squashed it with his mug

Mission Fishing

<BLOCKQUOTE>
One bright and sunny day, I felt like fishing. So I packed what I needed ... fishing rod, hooks, weights and of course, worms for bait.

When I reached the jetty, I put a worm on the hook and threw the line in and waited for the fish to bite. I was disappointed when I did not catch anything after waiting for three hours.

I pulled in the line and to my surprise, there was a small fish at the end of the line. The fish was so small that I did not feel any tug on the line.

I was even more surprised when the fish started to talk, "Let me go or I will turn you into a frog!" I was so startled that I just stared at it. The next moment, I was already a frog ... ribit, ribit
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>A New Wolf

<BLOCKQUOTE>
The story of the three little pigs has been passed down for many generations. I, Little Mean Wolf, the grandson of Big Bad Wolf has vowed to take revenge on the three little pigs, now the three old pigs.

After many days, I thought of a plan. I asked my father, Big Stingy Wolf what the pigs feared most and my father answered, " Lions! " I took out my lion costume that I had used last year for the play "The Wizard of Oz."

I went out in my lion costume and went to the three old pigs' house. When I got near to the house the three pigs caught me with a net. I cried and wailed but soon after that, they let me go and even forgave me. They knew that I was not a real lion because I could not roar like a real one.

From then on, I turned over a new leaf and changed my name to Small Good Wolf. I and three old pigs' grandsons, Small Cute Pig, Small Gentle Pig and Small Adorable Pig became good friends. Somebody was not happy that I had made new friends and he was my father, Big Stingy Wolf.

The pigs were going to move out and I had to choose between my family or go away with my friends. I had been happier since I learnt about Jesus from the three old pigs so I decided to follow my friends and learn more about Jesus. I followed them to the jungle where I had a lot of fun. I learnt more about Jesus from the Bible (International Animals' Version). I accepted Jesus as my Saviour and became a Christian
</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>A Duck Tale

<BLOCKQUOTE>The bright morning rays shone through the bedroom curtains onto Farmer Huang's pillow; making the room hot and stuffy. Farmer Huang is not an early riser but the heat woke up him. He hurriedly got up and started to head for his poultry farm. He had invested all his money in ducks.

Farmer Huang got into his lorry that was loaded with ducks in cages and his two workers, Bill and Jim. Their first stop was City Primary School. Upon reaching the school gate, the lorry skidded and punctured a tyre. Farmer Huang left his workers to change the tyre while he went into the school canteen to hand over some ducks.

Meanwhile, a boy had crept up the lorry and opened some of the cages. Jim happened to look up; the boy jumped down from the lorry and ran into the school compound. [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] Jim and Bill hurriedly tried to get the ducks back into the cages but their efforts were in vain. There was a great commotion ... ducks quacking, workers shouting.

Where was the naughty boy? He was at the school gate letting some ducks into the school. On hearing the noise, many children came out of their classrooms and were watching the funny sight ... two men chasing ducks which were quacking, waddling and flapping their wings which in turn sent down feathers floating in the air! It was hilarious.

Farmer Huang came back just in time to catch hold of the boy. He then went after the ducks. He made a funny quacking sound and the ducks began to come to him. He happily put them [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط], changed the punctured tyre and drove off ... leaving the boy in the hands of the school principal.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Fire! Fire !

<BLOCKQUOTE>The moon had gone behind a cloud and there weren't many stars in the sky. It was a dark night. I saw a glow in my neighbour's kitchen. I thought he was having a midnight snack so I went back to my bed.

Soon, there was a burning smell in the air and I suspected something was wrong. At once, I jumped out of bed and went downstairs to investigate. I saw fire coming out of my neighbour's kitchen. Instinctively, I shouted "Fire! Fire!" But there was no one nearby to hear my shouts for help.

I rushed into my house, called the Fire Department and went back to my neighbour's house. I rang the doorbell, banged on the door and called out my neighbour's name but there was no response. I managed to break into the house and rescued a cat and a rabbit.

I tried to throw buckets of water through the kitchen window but it was no use; the fire was too strong. Luckily, a fire engine arrived and the firemen put out the fire. They arrived in the nick of time as the fire was going to spread to the other rooms in the house.

When my neighbour came back, he was sad because his kitchen was a wreck but he thanked me for calling the Fire Department and for saving his pets. He wanted to give me some money as a reward but I did not accept it.

Weeks later, my neighbour repaired and restored his kitchen. He invited me to his new kitchen and there he gave me a medal that he had specially ordered from a factory. It made me very happy.
</BLOCKQUOTE>The big family in the little house

Vladimir does not know what to do. He has a big family
And he lives in a little house. He is not very happy
One day he goes to town. He talks to a wise woman
"please help me," he says. "my wife and I have six children
We live in a very little house. Eight people in a few
rooms! We cannot live in this way
The wise woman listens. She closes her eyes for a minute
Then she asks, "how many animals do you have
" we have eight animals. We have a horse, a cow
two pigs, and four chickens, "says vladimir
"good. Go home now," says the wise woman
"take all your animals into the house with you
" our animals!" says Vladimir. He goes home and does
what the wise woman tells him. The next week
he goes back to the wise woman
"this is very bad!" he says. "The animals eat our food
They fill all the rooms. They sleep in our beds
The wise woman closes her eyes a gain. Then she tells
Vladimir, "now go home. Take the animals out of the house
Vladimir goes home. He takes the animals out of the house
The next day, he goes back to the wise woman
This time he is happy .
"thank you, thank you, "he says. "it's very different
without the animals. Now we can eat. Now we can sleep
Now we like our house. Thank you for your help
You are a very wise woman
!"[]

The turtle and the ducks

The turtle was not very happy. "here I am on the ground
"he said. "I cannot go fast. I always see the same things
I see only the ground and the grass. Poor, poor me
Then the turtle looked up at the sky. "look at those birds
" he said. "they go many places. They see many things
I want to be a bird. I want to fly, too
Two ducks stopped near the turtle
"oh, ducks, "asked the turtle. "what can I do? I want to
go far places. I want to see the world
"I think we can help you," said the ducks
"can you?" asked the turtle. "how?"
"you can fly with us to Africa or to America. You can see
mountains, oceans, and cities – all things you want to see
"but how can I fly?" asked the turtle
"with astick," said the ducks." We can hold the stick in
our mouths. And you must hold on with your mouth
And that's what they did. They went up in the air. They went
many miles. The turtle saw many new things. He saw a city
and lots of people
Some people looked up. "a turtle in the air!" they said
"run, run to the queen. There is a flying turtle. She must see it
The queen came out to see the turtle." where is it
She asked. "here! Can't you see me?" called the turtle
But when he opened his mouth, he fell to the ground
And there, in front of the queen and all the people, he died

منقول من امورة دلوعه منتدى الفراشه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

قصص قصيرة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اكاديمية الحب Academy of Love :: المنتدى :: المنتديات اللغويه والتعليمية :: منتدى اللغه الانجليزيه-
انتقل الى: